Skai’s birthday is coming up (it’s April 8) and I thought it would be SO much fun to do the first “Skai’s World: Birthday Project”!
There are a few rules, but they’re super easy to follow and I know you guys will be SO creative for her! I’ll personally be putting all of the submissions together, and making a giant video and sending it to Skai herself! Read below if you want to join!!
WAYS TO JOIN
1. Record yourself wishing Skai happy birthday!
2. Make a fan video for Skai.
3. Take a picture of yourself holding a sign wishing her happy birthday!
4. Make a fan-made edit.
5. Type out a message for Skai to read
6. Any other ideas? Go ahead! Just make sure it’s nice 🙂
1. You may submit pictures, videos, or a message for Skai.
2. Videos must be no longer than 30 seconds.
3. Only appropriate entries will make it into the final project.
4. All entries are due April 2nd.
5. You may only submit 2 entries. For example, you can make a video, and a message for Skai. Or – you could make a fan video, and a video of you saying happy birthday.
6. I will only be accepting emailed submissions.
HOW TO ENTER
Please copy and paste this form and include it in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Link to your video/picture/ect:
**UPLOAD YOUR VIDEOS AND PICTURES TO SENDSPACE.COM**
Thank you! I can not WAIT to see Skai’s first birthday project come together! Let us know if you have any questions!!